Thursday, July 26, 2012

10 days to get my bick back???

Rolled into cycle fitness in monroe this morning with hopes to get the bike tuned for saturdays ride.

Stupid me...waited till last minute to get the last miles in this week!!!!

Rick at the shop understood my dilema and knows that Im riding for a great cause....even though he is 10 days behind,  he took the bike and is tuning and repairing the shifting and odometer as i type.....

The twenty something of you that ride withh me wont need to hear me bitchen about not getting into granny gear or why the heck does the comp crap out at sleeping giant????

Hats off to Rick at Cycle fitness for helping me out of yet another dilema....he just never fails to amaze me.

Cycle fitness.
Rt 25
Monroe, CT.
203-261-8683

No comments:

Post a Comment