Friday, February 8, 2013

2013-02-08 Support CT Challenge

Facebook Friends:

I am reaching out to you with hopes that you can help me with my yearly  "Connecticut Challenge" fund raising event.

In the past several years I have lost close relatives and friends to cancer.  I currently have very close relatives
and dear friends who are fighting as well as surviving it. 

All of you know that I am a firm believer in support groups, education, proper therapy, nutrition and exercise. 

Through this event the Connecticut Challenge raises funds.  The Connecticut Challenge funds provide cancer survivors and their families with endless support and resources for "better living as a survivor" through out our state.

My nephew Eric and I will be 2 of 200 riders that will ride the 180mile Connecticut challenge in honor of those that we love who are survivors and in memory of those who we have lost. 

I have attached a pdf file letter and a donation form.  If you are able and willing to help us with a donation please do so.  We and the many survivors will truly benefit from it.

to donate directly:
http://2013ctchallenge.kintera.org/barrosian

to follow our training
 http://cycle4cures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment