Thursday, August 22, 2013

2013-08-17 VT Challenge [a few riders]

about 15 of us left the parking lot together within 10 miles if felt like I was riding solo.
Yvonne Beecher, one of the event volunteers
Yvonne Beecher

yes...thats me "pretty in Pink!  Its all I had, Eric Theifed my yellow one...bought this at the sport store close out....get this......as if it is not bright enough......it has battery powered LEDs that make it light up at night and its also totally reflective!!!!!! everyone should get one! (then I wont look so ....pink)
thumbs up for finally hiding my pink jacket in my shirt. I Finally met a few Connecticut Sound Cyclists that were friendly enough to let me get in their photo....Thanks Yvonne, Alan and Shean-Mei Shea!


    



Bike parking
Kim & Sarah from NY & VT.  Two cool ladies that were at a similar pace to mine.
Alan & Shean-Mei Shea
Kim and Sarah, a few Cyclists that I rode with along the way.

Kim and Sarah @ mile 60-ish
Kim and Sarah......you guys had your own personal photographer!

Almost at the End.....solo.....Just need to ride to them there Mountains in the Distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment